Monday, June 10, 2013



As you all know that I have joined the BzzAgent. Now, they send me some sample from Bed Head TIGI hair Products.







You can find out more about their product on http://bedhead.com/#/products/wash-and-care. The samples I received included:

 Elasticate Shampoo and Conditioner, Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner, and Straighten Out 98% Humidity Defying Straightening Cream.

I personally was very impress with the Straighten Out 98% Humidity Defying Straightening Cream which actually did what it claims:
  •  Long-lasting straight, smooth, tamed hair with improved manageability, frizz control and enhanced texture.
  • Provide 48 hour serious, serious straight, even in 98% humidity.
Here is the ingredients of this product:
  •  Thermo-setting polymers - Our new heat-powered technology works with the heat from hot irons to provide humidity-proof straight and smooth hair
  • Conditioning agents - Smoothes the hair cuticle for super shine as well as calming static for combating frizz and added strength and elasticity. 
Doesn't it sounds impressive ah!

I tried it with both with hair straightener and without hair straightener. It kept it promise to keep my hair in shape in 48 hrs. I ever tried it once when I going a shower by just clipping my hair up (my hair is lightly longer then shoulder length). After a steamy shower, my hair still stay straight. I am now loving this product. You can find out more on the product through this webpage: http://bedhead.com/#/products/styling/smooth-frizz-control/straighten-out.

The best reason to like this product is that the application is so easy and quick:
"Apply to damp hair and comb through for even distribution. Blow dry hair until completely dry and use hot irons in small sections to seal in the straight." Most of the time I used it without the hot iron. It just keep my hair so much more manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment